Contact

Monday 4 April 2016

Thursday, 31 March 2016

The reading stopped mid paragraph at, “but God give her soon issue (14.515). 

Catherine Meyer sends her visual rendering. She notes the following:

As a contrast to my mental fatigue (french influence in the elizabethan time) I have decided to paint a realistic scene  which does not ask you too many questions.

In Chandra’s blog for the Tuesday Ulysses group, I found the roundup of who is present at the maternity hospital and, therefore, I have put them around a table, drinking and talking. Stephen is leaning against the window being struck, figuratively, by lightning.


I'm sending the watercolor and the sketch, which is to my mind always interesting to look at.

The blog for the Tuesday reading group can be found at:



© Catherine Meyer, Zürich 2016

© Catherine Meyer, Zürich 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.